The MetaApi Provisioning REST API is part of the MetaApi application. The main purpose of the Provisioning API is to let you start and manage cloud API servers which can be used to access your MetaTrader accounts.
Official SDKs are listed on https://metaapi.cloud/sdks page. SDK simplifies application implementation. Please note that we do not cover SDKs docs in this document. Please check readme files of corresponding packages for SDK docs.
Working code examples
Please check this short video to see how you can download samples via our web application.
Working code examples are also available on GitHub.
- node.js: https://github.com/agiliumtrade-ai/metaapi-node.js-sdk/tree/master/examples
- Python: https://github.com/agiliumtrade-ai/metaapi-python-sdk/tree/master/examples
- Java: https://github.com/agiliumtrade-ai/metaapi-java-sdk/tree/master/examples
- add and manage MT accounts added to MetaApi
- create demo MT accounts
The features described above are available for use using the RESTful API.
- Provisioning API section explains REST API methods available
- Models section explains the models that are used in the API
Take a look at our website for the full list of APIs and features supported https://metaapi.cloud/#features
Some of the APIs you might decide to use together with MetaStats API are: