MetaStats forex trading statistics API#
Note: this is a technical documentation website. Commercial landing page is located here https://metaapi.cloud
Note to reader: We aimed to create a powerful yet simple API. If you'll find a missing feature you need, please drop us a message via online chat.
MetaStats API is a member of MetaApi project (https://metaapi.cloud), a powerful cloud forex trading API which supports both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.
MetaStats is a fast, cost-efficient, easy to use and standards-driven cloud forex trading statistics API supporting both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms designed to boost forex application development process.
Using MetaStats API you can develop applications similar to Myfxbook or MetriX extremely fast, saving time you otherwise spend for coding, optimizing and testing your own trading metrics calculation engine, since we already did it for you.
MetaStats is available to all MetaApi users without extra charges at this point.
You pay only an affordable fee for MetaApi MetaTrader terminal hosting. See https://metaapi.cloud/#pricing for more details.
MetaApi provides a free tier so that you can test our APIs without any charges.
- support for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms
- metrics calculation for MetaTrader accounts added to MetaApi
- optionally include open positions in metrics calculation
- retrieve trades with gain, trade duration and pips metrics
- retrieve open trades with gain, trade duration and pips metrics
The features described above are available for use via a professional, fast, easy to use, standards-driven REST API which can be easily consumed from any programming language.
The primary intended use of MetaStats API is creating trade monitoring applications.
Official SDKs are listed on https://metaapi.cloud/sdks page. Please check readme files of corresponding packages for SDK docs.
REST APIsection describes how to interact with the MetaStats using the RESTful API
Modelssection describes the response schemas that the application uses to communicate with the client
See our website for the full list of APIs and features supported https://metaapi.cloud/#features
Some of the APIs you might decide to use together with MetaStats API are:
- MetaApi cloud forex trading API https://metaapi.cloud/docs/client/
- CopyFactory copy trading API https://metaapi.cloud/docs/copyfactory/
- MetaTrader account management API https://metaapi.cloud/docs/provisioning/
- MetaApi MT Manager API https://metaapi.cloud/docs/manager/
- MetaApi risk management API https://metaapi.cloud/docs/risk-management/