CopyFactory copy trading API#
Note to reader: We aimed to create a powerful yet simple API. If you'll find a missing feature you need, please drop us a message via online chat.
CopyFactory is a powerful trade copying API which makes developing forex trade copying applications as easy as writing few lines of code.
CopyFactory API is a member of MetaApi project (https://metaapi.cloud), a powerful cloud forex trading API which supports both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.
Why do we offer CopyFactory trade copying API#
We found that developing reliable and flexible trade copier is a task which requires lots of effort, because developers have to solve a series of complex technical tasks to create a product.
We decided to share our product as it allows developers to start with a powerful solution in almost no time, saving on development and infrastructure maintenance costs.
CopyFactory copytradging API features#
- low latency trade copying API
- reliable trade copying API
- suitable for large-scale deployments
- suitable for large number of subscribers
- connect arbitrary number of strategy providers and subscribers
- subscribe accounts to multiple strategies at once
- select arbitrary copy ratio for each subscription
- configure symbol mapping between strategy providers and subscribers
- apply advanced risk filters on strategy provider side
- override risk filters on subscriber side
- provide multiple strategies from a single account based on magic or symbol filters
- supports manual trading on subscriber accounts while copying trades
- synchronize subscriber account with strategy providers
- monitor trading history
- calculate trade copying commissions for account managers
- support portfolio strategies as trading signal source, i.e. the strategies which include signals of several other strategies (also known as combos on some platforms)
Please note that trade copying to MT5 netting accounts is not supported in the current API version
API and SDKs#
We published some code examples in our github repositories, namely:
- Python: https://github.com/agiliumtrade-ai/copyfactory-python-sdk/tree/master/examples
- Java: https://github.com/agiliumtrade-ai/copyfactory-java-sdk/tree/master/examples
In order to convert the code examples to pure REST API invocations, please check source codes of the APIs invoked in examples to convert the SDK API calls to REST API invocations.
REST APIsection describes how to interact with the MetaStats using the RESTful API
Modelssection describes the response schemas that the application uses to communicate with the client